How to Order
How do I place an order?
It’s easy! Browse through our menus, clicking on a complete menu, or individual items. Order each item for the number of guests you plan to have (minimum of 20 guests) or, if you order many different items, you can order for fewer guests. Once you’ve chosen your menu, review your order on the check out page. Fill out the information we ask for, and that is it! We’ll call to follow up on your order. Then, we’ll deliver your food within a one hour window before your party begins. All you need to do is take the plastic wrap off of the trays and you are done!
- You don’t need to wash the platters. We’ll pick them up the next day!
- If you don’t want to pay by credit card, we can arrange for other means of payment.
- We do ask for 5 days notice for all orders, but you can call us and we’ll make an exception if possible.
- We have a $500 food minimum, and any given item must be ordered for at least 20 guests.
- You can put all your food waste and disposables into compostable garbage bags we provide, and we’ll pick it up with the platters and compost everything!