About Greenleaf Platters (and our commitment to the environment…)
How do I place an order?
It’s easy! Browse through our menus, clicking on a complete menu, or individual items. Order each item for the number of guests you plan to have (minimum of 20 guests) or, if you order many different items, you can order for fewer guests. Once you’ve chosen your menu, review your order on the check out page. Fill out the information we ask for, and that is it! We’ll call to follow up on your order. Then, we’ll deliver your food within a one hour window before your party begins. All you need to do is take the plastic wrap off of the trays and you are done!
- You don’t need to wash the platters. We’ll pick them up the next day!
- If you don’t want to pay by credit card, we can arrange for other means of payment.
- We do ask for 4 days notice for all orders, but you can call us and we’ll make an exception if possible.
- We have a $500 food minimum, and any given item must be ordered for at least 20 guests.
- You can put all your food waste and disposables into compostable garbage bags we provide, and we’ll pick it up with the platters and compost everything!
Greenleaf Platters provides the highest quality party platters delivered throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for your special event. Here is what makes us different!
- You can place orders quickly and easily on the internet 24 hours a day!
- Our ingredients are mostly organic and all natural, including the finest meats and seafood available.
- The style of our food is simple, contemporary and incredibly delicious.
- We use only elegant white porcelain platters with simple stainless steel serving pieces, which adds a level of sophistication to your event.
- We deliver within a 90 minute drive from Berkeley.
WE CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT!
There are no big plastic trays to throw away after your event. Also, you can order simply elegant disposable plates, cutlery, napkins and cups from us which are made from paper or corn. You throw all the trash in green bags we provide, we pick it up and it ALL GETS COMPOSTED! Back at our kitchen, we compost all our food scraps, we recycle all of our plastic, cans and cardboard, we use low flow water sprayers etc. The vegetable oil we use for frying our chicken is given to friends who use it in their biodiesel vehicles! The take-out containers we use for leftovers are made from bamboo and are biodegradable and compostable. The beverage cups, forks, spoons and knives we provide are not only beautiful, but are made from corn and are biodegradable and compostable. The plates and napkins we provide are paper and are biodegradable and compostable.
WE HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED AS A GREEN BUSINESS BY ALAMEDA COUNTY!!!
Greenleaf Platters is brought to you by the people at Hugh Groman Catering, known as one of the finest boutique catering companies in the area. We started Greenleaf Platters because we see a demand for higher quality party platters, more convenience and ecological consciousness.
We are based in Berkeley, California.